My expectations are very basic from these brands. Same when it comes to a call-taxi: Pick up on time & a safe, peaceful drive to the destination.
I always make it a point to thank the driver & tip him.
I usually stick to Meru. They have been quite good in delivery, quality of cars are below average & drivers are all well-behaved. Also, have multi-city operations too.
Found & got similar feedback from others about the Chennai-airport service-provider ( though monopoly @ airport !)
Yesterday, they were unable to oblige. Thought of trying out another, new kid off the block !!
- I had booked for 7 PM
- Cab did not arrive. When I called driver at 710 PM, he did not pick up.
- Their Call center, put me on hold & tried to reach. Was not able to reach the driver too. Then offered another driver "in 15 mts' ! I was already late for appt., hence declined.
- I said no, stepped out, thank God got a Meru cab and proceeded.
- On the way, very close to my place, there was a cab lying idle from the 'new kid...'
- That was my 3rd & final attempt. Will be reluctant to experiment with these new kids-off-the-blocks!!
- Glad to see they have a standard feedback,'cab didn't arrive'.