- Felt disconnected at hotel, without good 'connectivity' J
- It would appear 'full-signal', but no connectivity. A bit like my spiritual state of mind, in terms of connection to Divinity.
- But was glad there were no telecom towers nearby, a healthier option.
- Security was not controlling crowd. Once at Mumbai I observed my laptop bag did not have the security clearance stamp!
- Was reminded of the session on 'queuing' theory. But then, all theories on quieing are applicable only if people chose to stand in a queue :)
- Mumbai’s passion to stand in line, naturally & without prodding, was totally missing. Tourists from India & abroad were generally ignoring the others and breaking into the lines. No one seemed to bother; ‘chalta hai’ attitude was loud & evident. Families, women, kids were all were violating the basic discipline.
- All the tourists were affluent.
- What is our value system?
- Airline counters were not able to handle the crowd.
Hope & pray not...