- Many business schools ( not all, of course) forgot 'Management was essentially manage-men'. Not chasing jobs
- 'Education is for life, not for living' - but if the system is geared up for placement as the sole yardstick, the purpose is defeated
- Corporate (and all representative bodies thereof!), management schools & alumni should take bulk of the blame. Students & parents to a very small extend. We have created a system that is not fulfilling... sadly
- How can there be 'lack of quality' ? We have government bodies to ensure, I thought!
- Time for introspection... on what we need to achieve thru business schools - to create products for day-zero recruitment or business leaders?
Mis-management? How most B-Schools have lost their plot in India - NDTVProfit.com