We all rather focus on our kid(s)' birthday or others, don't we?!
(May be not a bad idea to celebrate our birthdays too... part of loving & caring ourselves, spiritually!)
Incidentally, my birthday as per our local calender & celebrated in family, fell this year on Buddha Poornima. Birthday on a full moon day itself is considered auspicious. To get it on a day when the world celebrates a Master's...., wow!
The advantage of having birthday in the middle of year - helps me to take a stock of my journey - personal, professional, spiritual.
Into my second year of my #3rd Innings in professional life, it was more of a personal need/choice. Unlike, mid-year formality of score-card update!
- Professionally, I am moving ahead, albeit slowly. Glad about the progress on all professional fronts. (Won't bore you with the details!).
- At the personal level, have gained couple of kilos!
- Spiritually, surely doing a lot better. Can do more, no doubt.
- ...on professional front, as planned. Now that son's vacation over too. Watch out this space for updates... plz!
- Fitness was one of the new year resolutions for 2013! So, went ahead & bought a new pair of running shoes - bright green and light-weight. A simple visualisation board. And a commitment to myself to keep the focus & work on it!
- Focus on Self & all related stuff. Made some affirmative steps already & delighted about it!
- If you want to know detail, how I am doing it, write back... glad to share my journey