Death of customer service in India:
Behaviour by brain - 'In recent times, the focus on customer care as a core business strategy seems to have lost its importance'
- #Uber - two drivers cancelled a prior-appointment for an important meeting. Multiple reminders, incl tweets, have not been responded to. No closure even after 10 days!
- #3M car care - they just decided to save water, get environment-friendly with retrospective effect, thus unilaterally nullifying annual maintenance contract (AMC)
- #Airtel 4G wifi - connectivity is an issue for over 2 years now - not dependable, when most needed
- #HDFC Bank - multiple issues, for they don't see multiple products as one relationship. So much so, he decided to downgrade from 'Imperia' to 'cattle-class'!
- #HDFCLife - poor returns, over and above wrong #CrossSell by the bank RM himself :(
- #JetAirways - a packet of sweet disappeared from his checked in baggage.
- #CrownePlaza, Chennai - he lost his power-bank
- #DTDC - the Diwali gift he had sent to his mother is still missing. DTDC is not responding
Chandra conducts training/visiting faculty engagements for young leaders and BSchools students (aspiring leaders!). He seems to be attracting a lot of case-studies :((
Our Leadership has to move to #ServantLeadership #CustomerDelight as primary focus